Other MATLAB toolboxes
those in bold black are open-source/free
- RTB interface to V-REP, a MATLAB class-based interface to the V-REP robotics simulator. Includes an implementation for the TRS task.
- ARTE: Robotics Toolbox for Education, a MATLAB toolbox focussed on industrial robotic manipulators, with rich 3D graphics, teach pendants and the ABB RAPID language.
- MATLAB Interface for Mobile Robots (US NPL), a pure MATLAB toolbox for control of P3 mobile robots.
- Kuka-Sunrise toolbox, A Toolbox used to control KUKA iiwa 7 R 800 robot from an external computer using MATLAB.
- Robotics System Toolbox (MathWorks)
For computer vision:
- MATLAB and Octave Functions for Computer Vision and Image Processing (Peter Kovesi)
- MATLAB functions for multi-view geometry (Visual Geometry Group, Oxford)
- Camera calibration toolbox for MATLAB (Jean-Yves Bouguet)
- Computer Vision System Toolbox (MathWorks)
- Image Processing Toolbox (MathWorks)
- Image Acquisition Toolbox (MathWorks)
RTB ported to other languages
Inspired by Robotics Toolbox for MATLAB:
- ATOMS: a toolbox for the simulation of robotic manipulators (SciLab)
- Robopy: a python implementation of The Robotics Toolbox (python)
- National Instruments LabVIEW Robotics Module (LabVIEW)
Other relevant tools
- V-REP, a virtual robot experimentation platform, the Swiss army knife of robot simulators.
- OpenRAVE, an environment for testing, developing, and deploying motion planning algorithms in real-world robotics applications.
- RoboAnalyzer (IIT Delhi)
- RoKiSim, a Windows-based simulator with 3D models of common robots which can be driven using a virtual teach pendent.
- SPACELIB: 3D kinematics and dynamics, C-language and MATLAB. (Legnani, U. di Brescia)
- Dynamechs a C++ library for simulating the dynamics of multibody systems
- ROBOOP, C++ classes for robot kinematics and dynamics (Richard Gourdeau of École Polytechnique de Montreal)
- JRoboOp Java wrapper for ROBOOP from the PRISMA Lab at U. Naples.
- Open Dynamics Engine A free, industrial quality library for simulating articulated rigid body dynamics for example ground vehicles, legged creatures, and moving objects in VR environments.
- Orocos (Open Robot Control Software) project(EURON)
For computer vision:
- OpenCV C, C++, Python (Willow Garage)